Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello and Welcome

Hello, dear friends!
It's good to get a blog up and running again. Now that we're living in tropical paradise, we're finding it harder to keep up with our friends and family, and LOTS of things have happened to us this year that we would like to share with y'all.

One of the first things you'll notice is that all names have been changed to protect the innocent... and the not-so-innocent. This is the internet after all, and I would like to be cautious about publishing my children's names in cyberspace. I debated about whether to make the blog private and only "invite" people to view, but I knew that I would inadvertently leave somebody out and then I would feel bad. I was also hoping that someone out there who has shared similar experiences may stumble across this blog and be able to share their wisdom and experience with me. So this seemed like a good option. I tried to make the names as close to the original as possible, to avoid confusion for my readers who know our family.

Here is the cast of characters:
J-Husband and father. Air Force pilot extraordinaire.
Z-Wife and mother. Undefeated diaper-changing champion of the world (OK, not my real initial, but we have some overlap going on and I have to differentiate).
R-11 years old
A- 9 years old
M-3 1/2 years old
P-2 years old
Q-3 months

I'll try to post as time allows, but to be brutally honest, time doesn't really allow. I would recommend subscribing to my RSS feed so you don't actually have to come "visit" the blog, but you're welcome to follow along (or not, as the case may be) however you choose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!